Banner

Samstag, 27. August 2011

Stylish Ideas of the week: Ninainvorm.punt.nl lovely creations

Source: www.ninainvorm.punt.nl

How exactly I've stumbled upon this lovely blog by a Dutch interior designer, mother and woman loving everything beautiful, recreating and creating it... This is something, I can't really recollect. But the tab remained open in my browser, I went through all the photos of Nina on Flickr (check them out here) and I visited and revisited Nina's Etsy shop. The last offers a great assortment of Nina's self designed and made ceramics, prints, postcards etc. I am not going to try to properly describe the fairy tale world you will see, but I am going to order one of the magic collage prints. And for all young parents: you will find some very original
custom made name prints... Great work!

Keine Kommentare: